Accurate Perforating didn’t become ISO 9001:2015 certified just to benefit our customers. Being ISO certified results in so many internal benefits to the operations of our company. Of course, those benefits eventually mean lower prices, faster lead-times, and higher quality for our customers. Below is a handful of the benefits we’re experiencing:
- Better Process Management- We document, review and approve everything we do to achieve safety, regulatory and customer requirements. Certification allows us to control our internal processes so we can service our customers quickly and efficiently.
- Increased Consistency & Discipline– ISO certified companies adhere to strict internal audits and use systems that have been accepted and used by more than 80 counties to drive product quality, consistency & discipline.
- Reduced Variability– Standardization and proactive production processes help reduce variability and increase quality and reliability.
- Solid Process & Procedures- Certification provides internationally recognized standardization to the company’s quality management system, meaning improved efficiency and quality each and every day.
- Promotes Future Company Health– Our commitment to continuous improvement forms the building blocks for a stronger future for the company with a dedicated focus to how we do business now and in the future
To learn more about Accurate’s ISO certification, go to our Quality pages.