- Display the products at an ideal level to encourage Pavilion visitors to view and touch the samples
- Ability to ship the display tables nearly flat, easily assemble onsite, disassemble at the end of the event, and reuse for the next several years
- Enhance the design of the tables so they are as appealing as the samples they are holding
- Securely hold up to 300 lbs of weight per table
Engineering & Project ManagementOnce we had determined the requirements for the 2018 NeoCon display tables, our design team, engineering department, estimators, and project management team collaborated to bring the tables to life.
- Design Team - Created the overall design of the display tables choosing a cubist end panel facade for a unique visual break
- Engineering - Focused on the structural requirements of each table to ensure functionality and stability.
- Project Management - Ensured the tables were made to the precise specifications and then packaged and shipped to arrive at Neocon 2018 on-time and in perfect condition
The end result was a reusable, yet appealing, display table that was able to show a large number of samples at an optimal height. Accurate has the ability to custom manufacture a display that fits your requirements, like a point-of-purchase display, merchandiser, or retail fixture. Come to us with just a concept or a fully developed product. We can work with you at any stage.
Capabilities used in manufacturing the NeoCon display tables
The display tables were made up of 7 distinct components designed to be assembled and disassembled with ease just with simple screws. Accurate utilized a wide range of capabilities to manufacture each component.
|Display Table Component||Manufacturing Processes|
|End frame with support arms||Tube fabrication, welding, pem insertion, powder coating|
|Perforated end panel facade||Laser cutting, powder coating|
|Horizontal support tubes||Tube fabrication, laser cutting, powder coating|
|Corner braces||Forming, powder coating|
|Top cap support||Laser cutting, forming, powder coating|
|Perforated display tops||Perforating, powdercoating|
|Sample shelves||Punching, forming, powdercoating|
Flexibility in manufacturing merchandising and display components.
Accurate Perforating and its fabrication division, Accurate Metal Fabricating has over 75 years of experience manufacturing custom point-of-purchase, merchandising, enclosures, and displays. We are aligned from project management and engineering to manufacturing and fulfillment to manufacture components for the retail and institutional industries.